Integritetspolicy och GDPR
Denna webbplats ägs och drivs av Snamix Aps - CVR -nummer DK 42390690, Danmark (nedan kallat ”snamix” eller ”vi”). För snamix är det mycket viktigt att du känner dig trygg med att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter i enlighet med gällande integritetsskyddslagstiftning.
1. Personal data we collect and process
- Personal Contact details (such as name, address, phone number, email address);
- Customer account or business information (such as first and last name, phone number, email address, password, country/location).
- Payment information (such as the last four digits, the country of issuance, and the expiration date of the payment card).
- Information relating to the Customer's orders and subscriptions (such as order history, information on subscriptions, incidents and complaints).
- Metadata (such as details of your visits to the Website, traffic data, location data, IP address and other online identifiers, browser information, session data, preferences, settings, weblogs and other communication data), which we monitor during your interaction with the website;
- Information collected by cookies;
- Search statistics of Customers’ users to improve our search platform.
The purposes for which we use your personal data may differ based on the services we provide and the type of communication between us.
The main purposes include using personal data to:
- Carry out our obligation arising from any contracts entered between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products, services that you requested from us, and to notify you about changes to our services.
- Manage your Account.
- Process your payment transactions.
- Manage our business operations and IT infrastructure, in line with our internal policies and procedures, including those related to billing and collections; IT system operation; data and website hosting; data analytics; and auditing.
- Manage complaints, feedback and queries, and handle requests for data access or correction, or the exercise of other rights relating to Personal Data.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations, for example comply with legal process and court orders; and respond to requests from public and government authorities.
- Improve our products and services. We may anonymise, de-identify and/or aggregate the information that we collect, and use these data for statistical and analytical purposes to improve our products and services.
- Commercial, statistical and market research purposes. We may anonymise, de-identify and/or aggregate the information that we collect, and use these data for commercial, statistical and market research purposes, including but not limited to sharing anonymised data with our current and prospective Customers, business partners, affiliates, and other third parties.
2. Transfer and disclosure of personal data (Sub-processors)
We transfer data to our service providers (such as IT-service provider and payment provider) as necessary to provide any service that you have requested or authorised and to complete transactions.
We disclose data when required by law or to respond to legal process; to prevent and detect crime and maintain the security of our Services; and to protect the rights or property of snamix.
We may also disclose your personal data with other parties in connection with corporate transactions: in the event of a merger, reorganisation, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, spin-off, transfer or sale or disposition of all or any portion of our business, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
Snamix works with certain third parties to provide specific functionality within the Services. These providers are the Sub-processors set forth. In order to provide the relevant functionality these Sub-processors access Service Data. Their use is limited to the indicated Services.
3. How long do we keep your personal data?
As an active customer, your data will be stored as long as necessary, so we can uphold the current service. We are, according to the rules, only allowed to store your personal data for as long as we need them, or as long as we have to keep them according to other rules, eg concerning accounting and tax-paying. This means, for example, that information to be used for audit purposes according to the law must be kept for 5 years. This also applies to information about former members. We delete personal information that we no longer need with fixed intervals according to specified internal security rules.
4. How do we protect your information?
We would like to be able to tell you that the personal information you provide us with is absolutely safe. Unfortunately, several well-publicised instances of computer security breaches make it impossible for anyone to be so confident. However we take reasonable steps to protect the information you provide us from theft, alteration or unauthorized inspection.
5. Where is your personal data stored?
How long do we store the cookies?
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
7. What are your rights ?
You have the following rights with respect to personal data we hold about you, subject to GDPR and other applicable legal restrictions:
- right of access to your personal data;
- right to rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data;
- right to erasure of your personal data;
- right to restriction of processing of your personal data;
- right to data portability; i.e., right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller;
- right to object to all or part of the processing, when legally allowed;
- right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling within the limits set out by the law;
- right to withdraw consent at any time when we process your personal data based on your consent;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the EU.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or if you are not satisfied about how we protect your privacy, you should address your request by the contact form together with a proof of your identity (e.g. a copy of your ID from which you should hide unnecessary information). We will only use such information to verify your identity. We will keep such data only for the time necessary to address your request, after which we will delete them.